Egyptian Foundation (EF) is a non-profit, non-political organisation established on 2018 by Egyptians who volunteer to support fellow Egyptians in the UK during their hard times. Our support can extend to Egypt when Zakat exceeded the eligible cases in the UK
EF is not affiliated with any governmental or non-governmental entity anywhere and that we are a group of Egyptians with prestigious jobs and professions and who love public work working within a legal framework under the umbrella of the laws of the United Kingdom
EF is running by Board of volunteer Trustees who founded EF and set the vision of EF. Then they volunteered to run and maintain EF until setting the Board of Directors.
If a case arises, a Case Committee of 3 members of the Advisory Board will study it, followed by a decision from Board of Directors. If there is more than one case, they will be prioritized based on the urgency and the need.
EF uses donation to resolve cases in need in addition to offer any other non-financial, legal and social support.
Therefore, we ask you all to continue your support for the Voluntary Fund and the Zakat Fund and to contribute to the advisory committees
Examples of some cases supported by EF:
- Help Egyptian fellows to stay with their families after exposure to removal from the country due to the conditions of residence.
- Paying off the debts/arears of some Egyptians in the UK, stopping their expulsion from their homes, and restoring stability to them and their families
- Sending some amounts of Zakat to Egypt to reach, through trustworthy individuals, to the hands of certain families to help them with food, clothing and living expenses
- Paying the expenses of treating some Egyptians in the UK because they aren’t eligible to free treatment
- Covering the procedures and expenses of washing, funeral and burial within the UK
- Transferring the deceased bodies of some dear Egyptians to the homeland
- Distributing meat of Al-Udhiya to needy families in the UK
- Support the families of the deceased Egyptians financially and morally standing by them and helping them reach the stage of stability
This is in addition to contributing to solving legal, social and economic problems among Egyptians with the help of members of advisory committees
All funds reach their beneficiaries after extensive studies of cases and taking legal/religious advice when needed.
We also affirm that our goal is to help all Egyptians regardless their background.
EF wouldn’t be able to continue without your donations, Zakat and Sadaqa.
EF also needs your support through volunteering in advisory board to investigate the cases and help us taking appropriate decisions for each case.
Without you, Egyptians Foundation would not have continued to support all Egyptians in the United Kingdom and its extension to support our people at home
Membership of EF is available to any Egyptian fellow as follow:
o Donors by donating regularly or one-off
o Zakat Payers by paying your Zakat through EF.
o Payments can be made by standing order, bank transfer or paid over the counter at the bank by the member.
o Community Bank Account details (EF-Donation or EF-Zakat) are